It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gimp Scripts
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 pm  (#1) 
Script Coder

Looking for a bit of support on GIMP Scripts.

I see my Test for duplicate scripts script has been added, but I think something has gone amiss with the Menu entry.

As far as I can remember I entered the Menu as being Help >> Test for duplicate scripts, but it only appears as Test for duplicate scripts

So my question is two-fold. Can someone fix it please? and for future reference, what is the acceptable format for the menu entry?

Oh, and if I wanted to update it, I assume I'd just submit the new version and an administrator would do all the work?

Kevin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Scripts
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:15 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Founder

Thanks for submitting the script.

Sorry about the menu option. It was my fault that "Help" was clipped off the menu location. That oversight has been corrected. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

You can submit new versions of a given script and the older version will be updated. Older versions of the script will be kept, if there is a compelling reason to do so.

Script submissions are reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date (latest version) and have the proper license before being posted live on the site. Submissions are also screened for spam/viruses/malware before being posted live.